Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Here Are Common Habits That Are Toxic To Your Spiritual Identity. Stop Doing These Things Today, And Look Forward To A Brighter, Healthier, And Happier Tomorrow.
1. Stop pretending your problems don’t exist. Face them. The longer you ignore them, the stronger they will get!
2. Stop putting your happiness or life satisfaction in the hands of others.
3. Stop pretending your mistakes never happened. Embrace them. Learn from them. Grow from them. They made you who you are.
4. Stop telling yourself you can’t do something before you’ve given it an honest effort.
5. Stop neglecting the things that are important to you. 6. Stop putting the needs of other people first. Take care of yourself. Love yourself. Become your own best friend.
7. Stop trying to be just like someone else. Instead, create the best version of you.
8. Stop waiting for a time – retirement, graduation, a promotion – when you can be happy. Instead, learn to find happiness in your current life.
9. Stop spending time with people who bring you down.
10. Stop questioning your self-worth based on external forces. Your value comes from the inside. 11. Stop working for someone else’s dream. Set your own goals. Make them meaningful.
12. Stop being jealous of others. Either go out and achieve those things for yourself, or embrace the life you do have.
13. Stop believing that you can’t change. You can.
14. Stop minimizing other peoples’ compliments and maximizing their criticisms. Try to flip this dynamic around.
15. Stop focusing on avoiding what you don’t want. Instead, focus on going after what you do want.
Continue on next page …