The benefits of honey are well known to all of us, but only few of us know that a mix of honey and water, popularly called honey water, can be very helpful for our body.
To prepare this honey water you need one teaspoon of honey mixed with a glass of lukewarm water. In this way you get 30 percent honey solution that has an identical composition as the blood plasma. The honey gives structure to the water which strengthens its healing possibilities. Research has proven this to be true. The organism absorbs the honey water entirely and fast.
Honey water prepared in this way has a series of benefits:
- Honey water normalizes digestion and improves the function of all parts of the gastrointestinal tract. Moreover, it also solves the problem of so-called lazy bowels.
- It improves immunity, cures colds, bronchitis, clears lungs in a natural way – through the intestines.
- This potent liquid cleans the whole organism. It has potent antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- It normalizes the work of the colon. Consumption of honey water is an excellent way to restore the intestinal microflora and kill bad bacteria (microbial imbalance).
- Fights with parasites in the body. All types of parasites in the digestive tract do not like the yellow color. Once attacked with rays of yellow, they will stop breeding.
- Honey water helps “rehabilitate” the intestines. It helps dissolve deposits of feces in the intestines. Therefore, at the beginning, you may notice an increase in the volume of your waist. Don’t let that scare you. There is a simple explanation: faecal rocks (sediments) “swell”, become softer, and start their evacuation from the body.
- Helps with uncontrolled urination. Since honey is hygroscopic, it collects water, and thus it prevents the burdening of the kidneys and bladder overnight.
- Honey water can also be used for cosmetic purposes. It nourishes the skin, leaving it velvety, silky and soft.
Method of consumption:
For preventive purposes, you should consume honey water every morning on an empty stomach and quickly. Also, it is recommended that you consume it at night, before bedtime, and it should always be freshly prepared.